not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE




Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

29 Apr 2019, 19:08

I wish to bring to your attention the bullying that goes on every day in royal mail .My partner broke her leg while changing a wheel in work, was told by the manager not to report it as that ,also backed up by the first aider .Shocking .

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

29 Apr 2019, 19:12

Can you tell me when an employee has an accident in work why doesn't royal mail ask where they are ....Really desperate

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

29 Apr 2019, 19:59

I'm in the llandeilo delivery office and my manager rules the roost as far in office accidents are concerned ,ie don't report them .

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

30 Apr 2019, 17:55

My partner broke her leg while in work and was bullied in a way not to report it as an accident in work. The manager thinks more of his reputation than his work force .If you ask me which office I'm working at I will tell you despite the backlash I will have from his office fans .

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

13 Jul 2019, 17:24

Bullying and harassment is still rife in 2019 this still hasn't been tackled or removed,if a manager receives a substantial amount of grievances he should be sacked and not just moved to another office. These people are ruining lives its not big or funny,if you see it happening guys confront these bullies, we must look out for each other at the end of the day they are all failed postmen or women who couldn't hack any physical work.

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

14 Jul 2019, 15:34

UNION JACK wrote:Bullying and harassment is still rife in 2019 this still hasn't been tackled or removed,if a manager receives a substantial amount of grievances he should be sacked and not just moved to another office. These people are ruining lives its not big or funny,if you see it happening guys confront these bullies, we must look out for each other at the end of the day they are all failed postmen or women who couldn't hack any physical work.

It seems nothing changes then.

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

14 Jul 2019, 15:45

Brandy wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:Bullying and harassment is still rife in 2019 this still hasn't been tackled or removed,if a manager receives a substantial amount of grievances he should be sacked and not just moved to another office. These people are ruining lives its not big or funny,if you see it happening guys confront these bullies, we must look out for each other at the end of the day they are all failed postmen or women who couldn't hack any physical work.

It seems nothing changes then.

They're ruining lives ok

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

14 Jul 2019, 22:19

arnold cheshire wrote:
Brandy wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:Bullying and harassment is still rife in 2019 this still hasn't been tackled or removed,if a manager receives a substantial amount of grievances he should be sacked and not just moved to another office. These people are ruining lives its not big or funny,if you see it happening guys confront these bullies, we must look out for each other at the end of the day they are all failed postmen or women who couldn't hack any physical work.

It seems nothing changes then.

They're ruining lives ok

Don't know if that is sarcasm arny but our manager has had a few women in tears in our office and 1 actually resigned because of persistent bullying if that's something your ok with i feel sorry for you ,you must be such a lonely man.

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

15 Jul 2019, 03:34

UNION JACK wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
Brandy wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:Bullying and harassment is still rife in 2019 this still hasn't been tackled or removed,if a manager receives a substantial amount of grievances he should be sacked and not just moved to another office. These people are ruining lives its not big or funny,if you see it happening guys confront these bullies, we must look out for each other at the end of the day they are all failed postmen or women who couldn't hack any physical work.

It seems nothing changes then.

They're ruining lives ok

Don't know if that is sarcasm arny but our manager has had a few women in tears in our office and 1 actually resigned because of persistent bullying if that's something your ok with i feel sorry for you ,you must be such a lonely man.
I'm on your side here . No need to verbally abuse me Jacky

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

15 Jul 2019, 03:46

arnold cheshire wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:
Brandy wrote:
UNION JACK wrote:Bullying and harassment is still rife in 2019 this still hasn't been tackled or removed,if a manager receives a substantial amount of grievances he should be sacked and not just moved to another office. These people are ruining lives its not big or funny,if you see it happening guys confront these bullies, we must look out for each other at the end of the day they are all failed postmen or women who couldn't hack any physical work.

It seems nothing changes then.

They're ruining lives ok

Don't know if that is sarcasm arny but our manager has had a few women in tears in our office and 1 actually resigned because of persistent bullying if that's something your ok with i feel sorry for you ,you must be such a lonely man.
I'm on your side here . No need to verbally abuse me Jacky
I fear setting foot in the place now they've ruined my life.

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

17 Jul 2019, 19:15

The post is from 2012 and this s**t is still happening. What a disgrace this company is and as for the CWU why aren't we on strike over this???

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

17 Jul 2019, 19:40

What a disgrace this company is and as for the CWU why aren't we on strike over this???


Every agreement since someone first licked a stamp has had a section in it about changing the culture. They're all pretty much identical to the point that it looks like a cut&paste job. What more do you want? It must have taken a good 5 minutes to come up with that s**t...

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

18 Jul 2019, 17:58

They're doing a wtl every day to hold you up in our place

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

19 Jul 2019, 16:18

I read about the bullying in all office and the Cwu have excepted it and done nothing is it time we got rid of this so called Union and join one that will do something about bullying by manager against the workforce

Bullying and harassment in delivery offices

20 Jul 2019, 09:59

ratchy63 wrote:I read about the bullying in all office and the Cwu have excepted it and done nothing is it time we got rid of this so called Union and join one that will do something about bullying by manager against the workforce

Any suggestions - just not UNITE

Previous page Next page


Page 22 of 23   1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23