not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Whistle blowing

12 Mar 2016, 07:52

I found out to my cost that if you whistle blow and it's against a manager and the PHG they will set you up! To cut a long story short a week after I went to see an area manager about certain issues at my office a few days later some one planted 2 pouches in the back of my van and I was suspended and eventually sacked. This after 17 years of unblemished record. The DOM who sacked me didn't even have the guts to have a face to face interview before he sacked me but left a letter with another manager and went on leave.
The managers said they didn't save the CCTV and I wasn't shown it, they just said they saw it and didn't see the pouches on my York.Very suspicious ! Funny I managed to take in 3 A4 registered letters and a packet yet I would leave 2 stuffed pouches! I didn't even leave empty bags in the van! And I was one of the very few people who filled in his collection manifest and check what I put in the office as the PHG never bothered signing in our priority mail. Yet the PHG was never punished. The appeals manger knew all the managers concerned so how independent was my appeal? One driver had left priority mail in the van on more than one occasion yet he was never sacked or taken down a conduct code! Another driver took his van home over two weekends and put over 100 miles on the clock and he didn't even get a slapped wrist!
After I wrote to the appeals manager that I had seen a solicitor and she thinks my sacking was unfair, the appeals manager begrudgingly reinstated me but moved me to another office and my dismissal suspended for one year! I resigned as they could set me up again once you are a marked man. Shame RM has unethical managers. Now they have gotten away with this they will do it again to some other poor bugger.
I'd like to tank my colleagues for supporting me over those months and the moral of the story is if you want to whistle blow take it to the top as the middle mangers and line managers are all corrupt!

Whistle blowing

24 Sep 2016, 17:52

B
Last edited by catch22 on 07 Oct 2016, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

Whistle blowing

24 Sep 2016, 19:28

Verifiable evidence.
Signed witness statements.
Colleagues who will support you and back up your complaint.
Female members of staff who feel they have been sexually harassed and are willing to make a formal complaint.
Preparation is everything. You don't go into this half-assed.

Whistle blowing

21 Dec 2016, 18:27

If InTouch know your IP address, which in most cases they will, you are not anonymous. Full stop. Bare in mind this company is employed by RM.

Anonymous email + Tor/vpn.

If of sufficient gravity then, in addition to CWU, media outlets.

Goes without saying any allegations would need to be substantiated.

Whistle blowing

28 Jan 2018, 15:48

POSTMAN wrote:https://www.intouchfeedback.com/index.asp?Lid=1&Cid=2752

This Speak Up webpage is hosted on InTouch’s secure server and is not part of the Royal Mail external website or intranet.

Reporting your concern

Speak Up is a web-based confidential reporting service operated by InTouch, an external and independent company. Royal Mail subscribes to this service so that you have a secure way to report in confidence - and anonymously if you wish - genuine concerns about actual or suspected misconduct, malpractice, illegal or unethical behaviour in the workplace, and which you are uncomfortable about raising through your line manager.

If your concern relates to your terms and conditions of employment or is a disciplinary or grievance matter then you should follow the established policies already in place at Royal Mail and not make a report via this site.

If your concerns relate more to bullying or harassment by someone in the workplace you should initially raise the issue with a manager who you feel you can confide in.

If this is not possible, or the situation is particularly serious, you should contact the Bullying and Harassment Helpline on 0800 5874777.

If your call relates to a security matter you may wish to contact the Security Helpdesk on 020 7239 6655.

If you leave a message using this webpage it will be forwarded promptly to the Royal Mail Speak Up Team who will investigate and act on the information in the most appropriate way. Neither your email address nor your IP address is captured and reports submitted via this service remain fully confidential unless you indicate otherwise.

When you use this service you will be given a unique case number and password. You will need these to access a response from Royal Mail or to leave further information about what you have reported.

To help investigate your concern fully, please try and be as specific as possible about, for example, when and where something happened and if anyone else was involved or is aware of it.

Remaining anonymous
Although you may file a report anonymously, we encourage you to provide your name and contact information as remaining anonymous might hamper Royal Mail’s ability to conduct a thorough investigation into your concerns. If you give your name your identity will be treated as confidential by Royal Mail and won’t be disclosed to anyone outside of the Speak Up team without your permission.

When checking back or wishing to leave further information for an incident you have reported, you will need to enter the Case Number and Password given to you when sending your original message. The Royal Mail Speak Up Team will normally acknowledge receipt of the details of your call within 15 working days, and will where appropriate also provide subsequent feedback, or if necessary ask for additional information about what you have reported.

Interesting as I have found some 'Directors' who are registered as Directors with there own companies. Under RM Business Standards this has to be declared. I wonder if this is the case ?

Whistle blowing

28 Jan 2018, 16:11

TheBushBaby wrote:
Interesting as I have found some 'Directors' who are registered as Directors with there own companies. Under RM Business Standards this has to be declared. I wonder if this is the case ?

Yes they have a specific page which announces their directorships and share transactions.
Such as this one from 24 Jan

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-n ... eclaration

and here is a listing of others:

24-Jan-18 15:07 RNS Director Declaration Executive Changes
18-Jan-18 07:00 RNS Nine Months 2017-18 Trading Update Results and Trading Reports
12-Jan-18 09:05 RNS Director/PDMR Shareholding Directors' Dealings
03-Jan-18 16:00 RNS Director Declaration Executive Changes
06-Dec-17 16:41 RNS Update on negotiations with the CWU Company Announcement - General
16-Nov-17 07:00 RNS Half-year Report Results and Trading Reports
12-Oct-17 16:06 RNS High Court Hearing Company Announcement - General
10-Oct-17 12:04 RNS Directorate Change Executive Changes
05-Oct-17 17:35 RNS Royal Mail invokes Agenda for Growth Company Announcement - General
03-Oct-17 17:50 RNS Result of CWU ballot for industrial action Company Announcement - General
06-Sep-17 17:50 RNS Notice of ballot for industrial action from CWU Company Announcement - General
30-Aug-17 17:15 RNS Exchange of contracts for Mount Pleasant plots Company Announcement - General
07-Aug-17 14:04 RNS Directorate Change Executive Changes
02-Aug-17 13:00 RNS Director/PDMR Shareholding Directors' Dealings
28-Jul-17 13:00 RNS Director/PDMR Shareholding Directors' Dealings
20-Jul-17 14:01 RNS Result of AGM Results and Trading Reports
19-Jul-17 11:05 RNS Director Declaration Executive Changes
19-Jul-17 07:03 RNS Director Declaration Executive Changes
18-Jul-17 07:00 RNS Q1 2017-18 Trading Update Results and Trading Reports
14-Jul-17 08:00 RNS Royal Mail 2018 Pension Review Update Company Announcement - General
22-Jun-17 16:14 RNS Possible sale of part of Mount Pleasant site Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals
20-Jun-17 13:00 RNS Director/PDMR Shareholding Directors' Dealings
20-Jun-17 11:25 RNS Director Declaration Executive Changes
13-Jun-17 09:00 RNS Notice of AGM Results and Trading Reports
05-Jun-17 07:00 RNS Exchange of contract for sale of 2 Nine Elms Plots Company Announcement - General
25-May-17 12:04 RNS Annual Financial Report Results and Trading Reports
18-May-17 07:00 RNS Royal Mail plc Full Year Results 2016-17 Results and Trading Reports
15-May-17 11:16 RNS Directorate Change Executive Changes
08-May-17 10:33 RNS Update on Pension Valuation & 2018 Pension Review Company Announcement - General
13-Apr-17 07:00 RNS Royal Mail 2018 Pension Review Update Company Announcement - General

You may remove the tin foil.

Whistle blowing

15 Mar 2019, 20:32

HELP enough is enough these bulling boss push me to the brink I was thinking of taking my own life now I need to report these bosses I ham willing to whistle blow were is the best place to do this thank you

Whistle blowing

15 Mar 2019, 20:35

https://wrs.expolink.co.uk/royalmail

Whistle blowing

17 Mar 2019, 16:29

Thank you sharktv not looking good sent email they replied sent your email to Royal Mail they have 15days to replied back

Whistle blowing

29 Apr 2019, 19:01

My partner broke her leg while changing a wheel in work, manager said don't say it happened in work. The first aider wouldn't put a report in .Royal mail works on a closed shop and the post person hasn't got a chance. The health and safety group should expose royal mail for breaking the law.

Whistle blowing

29 Apr 2019, 20:40

Smiller wrote:My partner broke her leg while changing a wheel in work, manager said don't say it happened in work. The first aider wouldn't put a report in .Royal mail works on a closed shop and the post person hasn't got a chance. The health and safety group should expose royal mail for breaking the law.

Report your manager and first aider to your cwu hs rep.

Whistle blowing

09 Jun 2019, 21:26

Smiller wrote:My partner broke her leg while changing a wheel in work, manager said don't say it happened in work. The first aider wouldn't put a report in .Royal mail works on a closed shop and the post person hasn't got a chance. The health and safety group should expose royal mail for breaking the law.

Was she trained in changing wheels why did the manager not do it the fist aider was lent on the good ship RM is a ship sodden by pathetic Managers who only seek retirement off the backs of hard working posties!

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 2   1, 2