not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Re: Do you enjoy your work?

17 May 2011, 13:55

If you dont enjoy it find another job its that simple :wave

17 May 2011, 14:12

gremah wrote:If you dont enjoy it find another job its that simple :wave

Of course it is, Jobs are ten a penny these days :roll:

17 May 2011, 14:13

:shock: :Boo hoo! Some of us prefer to fight to improve it! I expect you really really love the job! (Not a Manager by any chance?) Most of the good 'uns will be leaving soon anyway!! Nah Hah!!! And I :wave :wave :wave :wave :arrrghhh hope very much you continue to enjoy your work!!

17 May 2011, 14:19

and interesting article that has some bearing on your assertion:

http://positivesharing.com/2007/01/how- ... -bad-boss/

17 May 2011, 14:32

Says the guy who's been in the job 6 weeks.. :left:
That's if you passed your CRB checks.. :hmmmm

17 May 2011, 15:28

f***ing hate the job nowadays, simple as that. The overwhelming sense of gloom i feel as i enter the building each morning is palpable.
Yeah i know, i know, if i hate the job so much i should go and find another. The thing is, when your in your 50"s and in your 27th year that aint easy.
I will gladly leave RM but i want a few quid out of the buggers to go with.

17 May 2011, 15:31

I dont even work for royal mail :neutral:

17 May 2011, 15:39

gremah wrote:I dont even work for royal mail :neutral:

:shock: Well maybe you should try a stint!

17 May 2011, 16:06

gremah wrote:I don't even work for royal mail :neutral:

So on what basis did you feel you had the knowledge and authority (personal not managerial) to post such comments as.

gremah wrote:Lazy selfish People like you are the reason this company is down the sink YOU GET PAID TO WORK DEAL WITH IT AND DO YA JOB STOP WORRYING WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING :so there

gremah wrote:Grow a pair :neutral:

gremah wrote:If you don't enjoy it find another job it's that simple :wave

OK everyone is entitled to their view, but if it has no basis in experience or fact then I am afraid your opinion is practically worthless

17 May 2011, 16:10

Jesus, of course, how silly of me, i had never thought of that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

17 May 2011, 16:12

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
gremah wrote:I don't even work for royal mail :neutral:

So on what basis did you feel you had the knowledge and authority (personal not managerial) to post such comments as.

gremah wrote:Lazy selfish People like you are the reason this company is down the sink YOU GET PAID TO WORK DEAL WITH IT AND DO YA JOB STOP WORRYING WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING :so there

gremah wrote:Grow a pair :neutral:

gremah wrote:If you don't enjoy it find another job it's that simple :wave

OK everyone is entitled to their view, but if it has no basis in experience or fact then I am afraid your opinion is practically worthless

:Very Happy Could El-carto be back?? Perhaps he meant to say I don't work for royal Mail anymore!

17 May 2011, 16:14

I like my job i wouldn't do it otherwise and a good manager makes all the difference.

17 May 2011, 16:17

its crap, in a country full of crap jobs. unless your born with a silver spoon down your pants. :nana

17 May 2011, 16:31

I still love the job even with the way its changed over the years(23),I do my 8hr day with a smile most of the time.First 4 full of funny as f**k banter on the ips and prep and then the last 4 hitting the streets and chatting with my punters.Then again I dont let what the lino's do or say effect me and they know it, so dont bother me.I think alot (not all) postman who winge about the job only do it because they cant get over doing a full 8 hr day and want it back to how it used to be.If you accept your not gonna make any time so pace yourself accordingly you find you dont get nearly so stressed about the job.

17 May 2011, 16:37

stokes11eg wrote:Could El-carto be back?

Oh yeah, you know i miss old El :wink:

17 May 2011, 16:44

krussel wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:Could El-carto be back?

Oh yeah, you know i miss old El :wink:

:Very Happy Same here! Wonder how his life in banking is going!!! If you are peeking in El, give us a little wave!!!! :wave

17 May 2011, 17:06

stokes11eg wrote: :Very Happy Same here! Wonder how his life in banking is going!!! If you are peeking in El, give us a little wave!!!! :wave

El Cartero isn't exactly gone stokes....just had a "change" of sorts. :chuckle

17 May 2011, 18:47

yes i enjoy my work especially now i get 6 lots of door to doors to do and the fresh air is good especially when its raining heavy :Boo hoo!

17 May 2011, 19:03

Royal Mail and Enjoy, not words that go together really! :d'oh!

18 May 2011, 07:59

fishtank wrote:
stokes11eg wrote: :Very Happy Same here! Wonder how his life in banking is going!!! If you are peeking in El, give us a little wave!!!! :wave

El Cartero isn't exactly gone stokes....just had a "change" of sorts. :chuckle

:d'oh!

Previous page Next page

Page 2 of 4   1, 2, 3, 4