not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Cycle 2 work scheme

25 Jan 2019, 17:46

this still a good deal?

Cycle 2 work scheme

17 Jun 2019, 13:30

I see the govt have scrapped the 1000 limit on c2w. Does anyone know if royal mail are allowing bikes of any price to be purchased.

Cycle 2 work scheme

20 Jun 2019, 23:10

last time I looked it was in the mybundle choices. I didn't look too far but got the impression you print of a voucher there, might not even need to go though your manager.

Cycle 2 work scheme

29 Jun 2019, 05:55

All Royal mail benefits are a con they are just making money out of us,bikes,electronics,finance and cars you can get a better deal on your own if you look around as i did with Fiat. Royal mail said you get so much off for working for Royal Mail and i got the same deal and more without even mentioning Royal mail,an absolute disgrace the way they cheat and lie to their employees to make money ,but i wouldn't expect anything less.

Cycle 2 work scheme

25 Jul 2019, 10:11

anyone done this recently, how long did it take to get voucher through email? been a week :roll:

Cycle 2 work scheme

27 Jul 2019, 15:37

Reply two

Cycle 2 work scheme

22 Oct 2019, 21:33

UNION JACK wrote:All Royal mail benefits are a con they are just making money out of us,bikes,electronics,finance and cars you can get a better deal on your own if you look around as i did with Fiat. Royal mail said you get so much off for working for Royal Mail and i got the same deal and more without even mentioning Royal mail,an absolute disgrace the way they cheat and lie to their employees to make money ,but i wouldn't expect anything less.

I would seriously recommend the C2W scheme as a fantastic way of saving money, unlike other MyBundle benefits the benefit in kind is calculated as either 16% (up to £500 voucher) or 21% of the original voucher value, so on a £1000 voucher the benefit declared to HMRC is circa £210 against which you will pay tax of just £42... As a base rate tax payer that £1000 will cost you approx £680 net if tax / NI through payroll meaning all told you get a £1000 bike for £722.

Additionally, you're committing to a voucher which can be used as a great range of independent bike retailers and can be put towards anything.

So, see a bike you like at an already discounted price (eg 30% off), arrange the voucher and pay the retailer with that. You really couldn't buy a bike any cheaper (unless the retailer isn't in the cycle scheme).

Cycle 2 work scheme

21 Nov 2019, 14:41

A great way of getting a brand new bike, costing me £6.18pw out of my wages for a £500 bike

Previous page Next page

Page 49 of 49   1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49