not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Cycle 2 work scheme

25 Jan 2019, 17:46

this still a good deal?

Cycle 2 work scheme

17 Jun 2019, 13:30

I see the govt have scrapped the 1000 limit on c2w. Does anyone know if royal mail are allowing bikes of any price to be purchased.

Cycle 2 work scheme

20 Jun 2019, 23:10

last time I looked it was in the mybundle choices. I didn't look too far but got the impression you print of a voucher there, might not even need to go though your manager.

Cycle 2 work scheme

29 Jun 2019, 05:55

All Royal mail benefits are a con they are just making money out of us,bikes,electronics,finance and cars you can get a better deal on your own if you look around as i did with Fiat. Royal mail said you get so much off for working for Royal Mail and i got the same deal and more without even mentioning Royal mail,an absolute disgrace the way they cheat and lie to their employees to make money ,but i wouldn't expect anything less.

Cycle 2 work scheme

25 Jul 2019, 10:11

anyone done this recently, how long did it take to get voucher through email? been a week :roll:

Cycle 2 work scheme

27 Jul 2019, 15:37

Reply two

Cycle 2 work scheme

22 Oct 2019, 21:33

UNION JACK wrote:All Royal mail benefits are a con they are just making money out of us,bikes,electronics,finance and cars you can get a better deal on your own if you look around as i did with Fiat. Royal mail said you get so much off for working for Royal Mail and i got the same deal and more without even mentioning Royal mail,an absolute disgrace the way they cheat and lie to their employees to make money ,but i wouldn't expect anything less.

I would seriously recommend the C2W scheme as a fantastic way of saving money, unlike other MyBundle benefits the benefit in kind is calculated as either 16% (up to £500 voucher) or 21% of the original voucher value, so on a £1000 voucher the benefit declared to HMRC is circa £210 against which you will pay tax of just £42... As a base rate tax payer that £1000 will cost you approx £680 net if tax / NI through payroll meaning all told you get a £1000 bike for £722.

Additionally, you're committing to a voucher which can be used as a great range of independent bike retailers and can be put towards anything.

So, see a bike you like at an already discounted price (eg 30% off), arrange the voucher and pay the retailer with that. You really couldn't buy a bike any cheaper (unless the retailer isn't in the cycle scheme).

Cycle 2 work scheme

21 Nov 2019, 14:41

A great way of getting a brand new bike, costing me £6.18pw out of my wages for a £500 bike

Cycle 2 work scheme

18 Feb 2020, 21:26

Does anyone know if our c2w vouchers are accepted by chain reaction cycles or wiggle.

Cycle 2 work scheme

19 Feb 2020, 17:01

Wiggle accept the cycle plus ones,I've done it twice with them they'll also hold a bike for you while it sorts out.

Cycle 2 work scheme

20 Feb 2020, 18:26

wallop wrote:Wiggle accept the cycle plus ones,I've done it twice with them they'll also hold a bike for you while it sorts out.

Thanks for this
Crc should also accept ours then since they are the same owners.

Cycle 2 work scheme

20 Feb 2020, 20:43

Phelim21 wrote:
wallop wrote:Wiggle accept the cycle plus ones,I've done it twice with them they'll also hold a bike for you while it sorts out.

Thanks for this
Crc should also accept ours then since they are the same owners.

Doesn't look like they do though https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/r-pl/cycle-to-work

Cycle 2 work scheme

08 Apr 2020, 15:15

How do you get the cycle plus one? It only seems to offer cycle to work on my bundle.

Cycle 2 work scheme

08 Apr 2020, 18:55

I think it's changed since it became mybundle+ you used to be able to choose on the old mybundle between the Halfords one or cycle plus.
I'm not sure who the current provider is.

Cycle 2 work scheme

08 Apr 2020, 19:19

wallop wrote:I think it's changed since it became mybundle+ you used to be able to choose on the old mybundle between the Halfords one or cycle plus.
I'm not sure who the current provider is.

Oh ok thanks.

Cycle 2 work scheme

03 Sep 2020, 17:46

What is the Royal Mail employer code to enter in the Halfords site on the cycle 2 work thing. I have tried rmguser rmgbenefit as my name and password it dies not work any more and the person at Halfords was no help whatsoever

Cycle 2 work scheme

03 Sep 2020, 19:06

Celgar wrote:
SWIM wrote:its asking for 'employer code' on registration form.
anyone know what it is?
thanks.

This is likely the 'tax reference' code which can be found on your payslip in the top middle heading box. The code will look something like : 111/AB22222. Actually there is an employer code as well which the HMRC have asked me for in the past but it is almost identical to the tax reference code.

Just tried this does not work I'm afraid

Cycle 2 work scheme

04 Sep 2020, 18:50

sorry if ive got the wrong end of the stick...
but last month i applied for the letter of coolection...it arrived by email minutes later
i used the letter of collection online on the halford site and picked up the bike 10 days later

i applied through my bundle

Cycle 2 work scheme

05 Sep 2020, 14:13

The difficulty was the voucher can only be used if you pick up bike from store and I was asking for home delivery. Why this was an issue I have no idea. Anyway as soon as I tried this it all went through. Thanks

Cycle 2 work scheme

19 Sep 2020, 20:48

Does anyone know if they £1k limit will be raised anytime soon? And can we still use the vouchers on wiggle or is it just Halfords now?

Previous page Next page

Page 37 of 38   1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38