not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Re: Kittens

20 Jul 2007, 17:16

k66yla wrote:Any one want a kitten? I've got 2 to give away free to good homes.........

Cheers, but a little busy with my own & my first - a geogeous, cheeky little black pussy.

20 Jul 2007, 17:42

They are 10 weeks old today..........think tabby is male, in other words, i have'nt a clue.

20 Jul 2007, 18:37

TOMMO TALKING OF MAD GINGER THINGS I MUST RING THE WIFE :wave

JAFFER.....

20 Jul 2007, 21:16

HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN FEEL A SLAP COMING ON FOR YOU MATE FROM THE LADY OF YOUR HOUSE... :pray I hope she dont catch ya too hard mate,
That suit of armour might come in handy again!!! :wink:

out

ps I sshe that bad mate??? :d'oh!

Ahhhhhh the Tabby ...

20 Jul 2007, 21:20

k66yla wrote:They are 10 weeks old today..........think tabby is male, in other words, i have'nt a clue.

The Tabby is lovely and looks like my Nans old cat.... I would love to take the pair of em but it wouldnt be fair. As Alfie would have em for breakfast..
He is a bit wild... :crazy: He thinks he is the guvnor in the house..... Which he is!!! :nervous

If i find out anyone who wants a Pair Of kittens i will give you a shout K66yla...

My Cuz might???? Will ask the weekend...

out. :Very Happy

24 Jul 2007, 11:42

ive got 3 bloody cats and the other morning the male one pissed on my postie shoes the little fecker

24 Jul 2007, 13:50

biggazza wrote:ive got 3 bloody cats and the other morning the male one pissed on my postie shoes the little fecker

I had one who did that and he was straight down to the vets and SNIP. He didn't do it again.

24 Jul 2007, 14:59

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
biggazza wrote:ive got 3 bloody cats and the other morning the male one pissed on my postie shoes the little fecker

I had one who did that and he was straight down to the vets and SNIP. He didn't do it again.

Does that work on guys then? When they go out and get drunk and use the wardrobe/fridge/corner of the room, anywhere but the toilet, when they get home :wink:

K66YLA....

24 Jul 2007, 15:08

Im ashamed to say it does!!! :d'oh! :oops:

OUT

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

24 Jul 2007, 15:14

Probably not it I'll get worse. Most women think that's a man's main thinking tool. They may be right :oops:

24 Jul 2007, 15:36

k66yla wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
. wonder what your cat's trying to say . pissing all over rm uniform.

Does that work on guys then? When they go out and get drunk and use the wardrobe/fridge/corner of the room, anywhere but the toilet, when they get home :wink:

24 Jul 2007, 19:21

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

the little fecker has been done and he still does it the little s**t

he pisses on anything black

pissing dogs

29 Apr 2020, 09:23

It's these type of posties that let the job down, who would want a dirty dog jumping all over you, get your dog in the house :arrrghhh

https://twitter.com/SOliver2020/status/ ... 78816?s=20

pissing dogs

29 Apr 2020, 12:45

Anyone ever had a dog put its head through the glass panel on the front door? I've had it happen to me twice, and one other smash the top panel covering me in glass, luckily I only had a small cut on my head.

pissing dogs

03 May 2020, 00:10

sorefeet17 wrote:Anyone ever had a dog put its head through the glass panel on the front door? I've had it happen to me twice, and one other smash the top panel covering me in glass, luckily I only had a small cut on my head.

Dog could have had COVID-19 be more worried about that than person walking passed even 1m if it cut your head!

pissing dogs

03 May 2020, 00:44

twoloops wrote:It's these type of posties that let the job down, who would want a dirty dog jumping all over you, get your dog in the house :arrrghhh

If I've got a friendly dog on my route, then I'm not complaining - makes my job easier. But its the idiot owners who always give it "he never usually bites" when its clearly being aggressive. Of course its nit going to attack you - that'd be biting the hand that feeds you! What utter tools.... :roll:

pissing dogs

03 May 2020, 00:58

TheGoodRebel111 wrote:
twoloops wrote:It's these type of posties that let the job down, who would want a dirty dog jumping all over you, get your dog in the house :arrrghhh

If I've got a friendly dog on my route, then I'm not complaining - makes my job easier. But its the idiot owners who always give it "he never usually bites" when its clearly being aggressive. Of course its nit going to attack you - that'd be biting the hand that feeds you! What utter tools.... :roll:

People can not get dog food these days what will a hungry Dog do? I don't Want to end my life as someones doggy doos maybe Rico Back in his wisdom will give us clarity on this issue?

pissing dogs

03 May 2020, 10:39

Happy dog happy postman happy days. I would not go near any dog that i did not know well.

pissing dogs

03 May 2020, 11:08

Not had too many problems although there was one guy who was a bit strange recently. He would often open the door and go and sit in his car while his alsatians would run out and attempt to go for the postie in the street. Then he would lock the car door and go back inside again!

Previous page Next page

Page 3 of 3   1, 2, 3