ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail customers:We don't want to strike!

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
norbert

Re: Royal Mail customers:We don't want to strike!

Post by norbert »

Just Matt wrote:ttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/29/article-1223980-07036832000005DC-897_468x198.jpg

I'm afriad that ttp is not registered protocol

As Ricky Tomlinson said I don't think Baroness Barmy won't be needing much coal where she's going in the near future - it'll be hot enough
Last edited by norbert on 30 Oct 2009, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

Pinky 1

Post by Pinky 1 »

norbert wrote:
Just Matt wrote:ttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/29/article-1223980-07036832000005DC-897_468x198.jpg

A Daily Mail link ...... that figures ... :roll:
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Just Matt wrote:I cant quite understand or believe how alleged members of the RM address customers on here in replies, in they arnt going to use RM after the Strike, they sure as hell wont after being addressed in a way like some alledged RM members have on here.

Three things -

1. This is a private forum and despite most members working for Royal Mail it has nothing at all to do with them.
2. The press are on here - sometimes it does appear as though members forget this but the small moderating team cannot get to see every post.
3. To help us if you see any post you think is unacceptable then use the report feature which is on the top right of every post. This will highlight it for us and allow us to take any appropriate action.

Also just to clarify no member is more important or less acceptable than another, All members should be treated in the same way, with respect, no matter what their political views are.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
bitchface

Post by bitchface »

when did i say im a member of royal mail.
it isnt a club.royal mail is my customer and i sell them my labour.i signed a contract for 30hours a week, during which i can and will do all in my ability to perform my job or any other reasonable request.

in my personal time i'll say and do as i wish.
ROYAL MAIL IS THE WORST COMPANY IVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO WORK FOR.AND IVE HAD A FEW.
and i will carry on striking until we get better managment or i get another job.im activly working on both solutions.
if you think there is something else i can do.please let me know.... :arrrghhh
DGP1

Post by DGP1 »

norbert wrote:

As Ricky Tomlinson said I don't think Baroness Barmy won't be needing much coal where she's going in the near future - it'll be hot enough

He missed off the h at the beginning of the address, I do wonder what his business is, if he can make such a simple error that totally ruins his posting.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
antcpfc

Post by antcpfc »

Just Matt wrote: Do we need Thatcher back to kick the unions to where they should be, in the gutter :Very Happy
She didn't do too well against us in the 1988 strike which went on for a few weeks did she.No doubt you would not remember being about 12.How is the court case?
For someone running such a great business you are on here an awful lot at funny times. ;liar
Slider tool. Lol.
Just Matt

Post by Just Matt »

At awful funny times? Explain..

Oh and I swa my postie at home today, I asked him if he was striking the days... and he said he didnt want to be involved with the union and that he wasnt a menber...
antcpfc

Post by antcpfc »

You are just an unemployed person with too much time on your hands, or a no mark working for a firm who has got you down trodden and because of that you hate to see people with a bit of fight having a go back.
Clear enough.
Slider tool. Lol.
Just Matt

Post by Just Matt »

Im far from unemployed, how wrong can you be.
Yahoorsur

Post by Yahoorsur »

Awrighty Matt,hows things?
Hows the court case coming along?
What do you think of todays developments? Exciting times ahead methinks.
The more you know, the worse it gets.
not me

Post by not me »

and then?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Just Matt

From his posts is in "Media" and can afford legal costs on a case against the CWU :hmmmm

I dont think its him but you never know:
Matt James u-turn leaves Yahoo without a sales director
http://www.nma.co.uk/matt-james-u-turn- ... 56.article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

although someone called Just Matt has appeared on film

Slur-Pee in Dinosaur Valley Girls

Synopsis: The discovery of a magic stone catapults Hollywood action hero Tony Markham backwards through time, into a mysterious prehistoric land populated by fierce, predatory dinosaurs...and nymphomaniacal cave vixens in strangely modern animal-print underwire bikinis. It's non-stop adventures in the Stone Age, as Tony must decide to return to the real world or stay with the Jurassic cuties. Available in a racy director's cut or in a kid-safe family version. Collector's Edition includes cast auditions and "Making Of" documentary.

Not a classic I think :left:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by baldrick »

custard wrote:and then?
Seems he got more interested in bondage than RM.
http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/p/JustMatt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:shock:
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Ha forgot about this,need to release it now.
Will do another one in about a years time. :cuppa
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.