ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

Scan of Moyas Letter

11 Aug 2017, 16:42

Letter1Pg1008.jpg

Letter1Pg2006.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scan of Moyas Letter

11 Aug 2017, 16:50

title should say scandalous letter from Moya.

Scan of Moyas Letter

11 Aug 2017, 17:04

My beautiful Moya but I am sorry but you left a few things out and I am still not convinced

Scan of Moyas Letter

11 Aug 2017, 17:17

I it was a serious attempt to communicate with me I would have expected "Dear John" not "Dear colleague". :cuppa :wave

Scan of Moyas Letter

11 Aug 2017, 18:21

RM are not comparing like with like, courier drivers I have spoken to, only have around 60 drops on a normal day and maybe 100-120 on a busy day, they don't have 500+ drops, over a 42 mile stretch (as I do).
Also when RM go on about our rates of pay, we have these because years ago, our rates were compared to the likes of BT, Rail companies and British gas etc, they had to offer reasonable rate of pay. No doubt they would love us to just earn the minimum wage, and are not paying us our rates out of the goodness of their hearts.

Scan of Moyas Letter

11 Aug 2017, 20:55

They keep harping on about how "industrial action is a race to the bottom". If they realise this why don't they avoid it and act like decent human beings for a change? They make it sound like the work force is responsible for strike action. Do they not realise management would be the ones responsible for it and if they were that bothered they could easily avoid it? :speak to the hand

Scan of Moyas Letter

11 Aug 2017, 22:59

Not really a good letter from a chief executive. I would say it is a pathetic attempt to communicate with other people. Whats going on with her language and ability to get the facts across. It's like she was forced to write it. Why did Vince Cable hire her? She is the right person for us to face in this dispute.

Scan of Moyas Letter

12 Aug 2017, 11:27

FFS, why do we keep getting the best paid in the business brainwashing rubbish, we're the only ones in the business,in a way we are unique as obviously if you're a delivery postman then no one else does a comparable job. The lower paid competition that we keep hearing about only perform one aspect of our job.

Scan of Moyas Letter

12 Aug 2017, 14:02

Yet again all RM want to trot out is this shite! It is up to them keep our t&cs the best and not allow the race to the bottom. Comparing us to the guys who work for herpes, yodel, amazon etc, frankly is an insult! Look at the "quality" of thier service and performance to ours, hardly a week goes buy without one of them hitting headlines.

Scan of Moyas Letter

14 Aug 2017, 18:39

Love the bit about,"After receiving your Feedback......" Well I suppose you could call the threat of industrial action "Feedback"! :hmmmm

Personally I think Moya's a bit of an amateur in the Bullshit Business ..... We've recently gone through the Brexit Referendum and a General Election. I think Joe Public's getting much better at recognising lies and spin than they used to be.

You can bet that if we do end up taking Industrial Action they'll be Politicians saying, "Why do they have to strike? Why can't this be sorted out around a negotiating table"? :Boo hoo! Obviously RM Management aren't interested in Negotiation, although it's encouraging that they have backed down over some of the CWU's demands. :cuppa

Scan of Moyas Letter

14 Aug 2017, 18:51

Jonesy 1971 wrote:Yet again all RM want to trot out is this shite! It is up to them keep our t&cs the best and not allow the race to the bottom. Comparing us to the guys who work for herpes, yodel, amazon etc, frankly is an insult! Look at the "quality" of thier service and performance to ours, hardly a week goes buy without one of them hitting headlines.

Totally agree Jonesy. We used to have to compete with "White Van Man" (who were quite professional in their way) but nowadays it's "Dirty Car Man" (I'm sure most of them haven't got a licence let alone Commercial Insurance), I wouldn't be surprised if half of them shouldn't even be in the Bloody Country.

Ironically I often help them out if they're struggling. Normally by means of sign language and drawing maps! :crazy: I take the view, "Don't blame the Player, blame the Game". I get more wound up by the "Housewife Couriers" who drive around with a car full of Herpes packets.... especially when you know it's a disability car... no need to worry about the wear & tear on their car then! :no no

Scan of Moyas Letter

15 Aug 2017, 10:34

Dirty car man! Luv it DP. I agree about where the blame is laid too. This is really a form of exploitation on their staff and I hope RM can see now that is what the bottom looks like! Do they really want to look like the s**t employers these lot are? Cos that is what their proposals will result in if they arnt curtailed by the CWU.

Scan of Moyas Letter

15 Aug 2017, 15:58

Dorset Plodder wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if half of them shouldn't even be in the Bloody Country.

And you would know that because you are an immigration official? Or because you thought throwing out a lazy racist comment would make you look like a big man on here?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1