ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

contact number required for rm sorting office stourton Leeds

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
Micktlr

Re: contact number required for rm sorting office stourton L

Post by Micktlr »

I meant customer services not you lot by the way ;)

not me

Post by not me »

Micktlr wrote:I meant customer services not you lot by the way ;)

Once more,what exactly is the issue?...............
japitts

Post by japitts »

Patrick Clifton wrote:Unless you are given the Delivery Office telephone number by Customer Services or another dept of RM, your first point of contact should be to Customer Services.

Delivery offices should not be getting contacted directly with enquiries & complaints.

08457 740 740
Or 01752 387112 if you don't like being ripped off with an 0845 number :cool
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

japitts wrote:
Patrick Clifton wrote:Unless you are given the Delivery Office telephone number by Customer Services or another dept of RM, your first point of contact should be to Customer Services.

Delivery offices should not be getting contacted directly with enquiries & complaints.

08457 740 740
Or 01752 387112 if you don't like being ripped off with an 0845 number :cool
Why ring Portsmouth for a Leeds Number ?

01752 numbers (UK area code 01752), for Plymouth and the surrounding area if its a recommendation on costs here are the figures for full disclosure.

01 and 02 numbers – geographic numbers
How much do calls cost? Calls from landlines are typically charged between 2p and 10p per minute; calls from mobiles between 10p and
40p per minute. For landlines there is normally also a call set-up fee, and call charges are dependent on the time of day. Most providers offer call packages
that allow calls free of charge at certain times of the day.

0845 Calls are typically charged at between 1p and 10.5p per minute depending on the time of day for landline customers, and often include a call set-up fee. Calls from mobile phones generally cost between 12p and 41p per minute.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."