What is going on??

09 Aug 2011, 13:03

I ordered an item on 8/3/2011 and today is 8/9/2011 and it says it's still being processed in Heathrow DC for delivery. Can someone tell me if there is something wrong? Heres what it says... "Your item, posted on 03/08/11 with reference(*************) has arrived in HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC and is being processed for delivery. I changed the numbers to stars my self.


:::EDITED::::
Ok so I just tried my number on the USPS website and it says it's in New Jersey........
SORRY. I MENT USPS MAIL


Image
Last edited by Shianna on 09 Aug 2011, 14:10, edited 6 times in total.

Re: What is going on??

09 Aug 2011, 13:44

You need to find out who is delivering the item before you start going on about why is it stuck in some distribution centre.
Last edited by Stormproof on 09 Aug 2011, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.

Re: What is going on??

09 Aug 2011, 13:45

UPS? You know this is a website related to Royal mail right? :Very Happy

Re: What is going on??

09 Aug 2011, 13:49

AnotherLimey wrote:UPS? You know this is a website related to Royal mail right? :Very Happy



Yes but I just randomly tried it on the ups website too. It says it's in NJ. And this site says it's in DC.

Re: What is going on??

09 Aug 2011, 13:52

Shianna wrote:
AnotherLimey wrote:UPS? You know this is a website related to Royal mail right? :Very Happy



Yes but I just randomly tried it on the ups website too. It says it's in NJ. And this site says it's in DC.



This site as in RoyalMailChat doesn't say its in DC -
We have no affiliation with either Royal Mail or the Communications Workers Union (CWU), except that most of our members work for Royal Mail and/or are members of the CWU.

Re: What is going on??

09 Aug 2011, 17:13

Shianna wrote:I ordered an item on 8/3/2011 and today is 8/9/2011 and it says it's still being processed in Heathrow DC for delivery.


6 months to process through the system? Blimey, definitely something wrong there!

Re: What is going on??

09 Aug 2011, 19:37

most likely you will be getting a card relating to a customs charge soon

Re: What is going on??

12 Aug 2011, 00:07

Doubt it, more than likely using American date format.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1