Royal Mail customers:We don't want to strike!

Say your bit and ask us anything,eBayer's,general public,business........This is an open forum.
Forum rules
Please read our posting guidelines and new forum rules HERE If you would like to help the site funds please look HERE

Re: Royal Mail customers:We don't want to strike!

Postby norbert » 30 Oct 2009, 16:54

Just Matt wrote:ttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/29/article-1223980-07036832000005DC-897_468x198.jpg

I'm afriad that ttp is not registered protocol

As Ricky Tomlinson said I don't think Baroness Barmy won't be needing much coal where she's going in the near future - it'll be hot enough
Last edited by norbert on 30 Oct 2009, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
norbert

Postby Pinky 1 » 30 Oct 2009, 16:57

norbert wrote:
Just Matt wrote:ttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/29/article-1223980-07036832000005DC-897_468x198.jpg

A Daily Mail link ...... that figures ... :roll:
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
Pinky 1

Postby TrueBlueTerrier » 30 Oct 2009, 17:22

Just Matt wrote:I cant quite understand or believe how alleged members of the RM address customers on here in replies, in they arnt going to use RM after the Strike, they sure as hell wont after being addressed in a way like some alledged RM members have on here.

Three things -

1. This is a private forum and despite most members working for Royal Mail it has nothing at all to do with them.
2. The press are on here - sometimes it does appear as though members forget this but the small moderating team cannot get to see every post.
3. To help us if you see any post you think is unacceptable then use the report feature which is on the top right of every post. This will highlight it for us and allow us to take any appropriate action.

Also just to clarify no member is more important or less acceptable than another, All members should be treated in the same way, with respect, no matter what their political views are.
"The power of willful ignorance cannot be overstated"
Whilst we accept the ethos of Free Speech on RMC, members must recognise they take responsibility for what they post and an ill thought out comment can mean dismissal. https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... ct2012.pdf
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Postby bitchface » 31 Oct 2009, 13:42

when did i say im a member of royal mail.
it isnt a club.royal mail is my customer and i sell them my labour.i signed a contract for 30hours a week, during which i can and will do all in my ability to perform my job or any other reasonable request.

in my personal time i'll say and do as i wish.
ROYAL MAIL IS THE WORST COMPANY IVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO WORK FOR.AND IVE HAD A FEW.
and i will carry on striking until we get better managment or i get another job.im activly working on both solutions.
if you think there is something else i can do.please let me know.... :arrrghhh
bitchface

Postby DGP1 » 31 Oct 2009, 15:27

norbert wrote:

As Ricky Tomlinson said I don't think Baroness Barmy won't be needing much coal where she's going in the near future - it'll be hot enough

He missed off the h at the beginning of the address, I do wonder what his business is, if he can make such a simple error that totally ruins his posting.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1

Postby antcpfc » 04 Nov 2009, 19:41

Just Matt wrote:Do we need Thatcher back to kick the unions to where they should be, in the gutter :Very Happy

She didn't do too well against us in the 1988 strike which went on for a few weeks did she.No doubt you would not remember being about 12.How is the court case?
For someone running such a great business you are on here an awful lot at funny times. ;liar
Rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
antcpfc

Postby Just Matt » 04 Nov 2009, 22:32

At awful funny times? Explain..

Oh and I swa my postie at home today, I asked him if he was striking the days... and he said he didnt want to be involved with the union and that he wasnt a menber...
Just Matt
CUSTOMER

Postby antcpfc » 05 Nov 2009, 16:07

You are just an unemployed person with too much time on your hands, or a no mark working for a firm who has got you down trodden and because of that you hate to see people with a bit of fight having a go back.
Clear enough.
Rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
antcpfc

Postby Just Matt » 05 Nov 2009, 20:04

Im far from unemployed, how wrong can you be.
Just Matt
CUSTOMER

Postby Yahoorsur » 05 Nov 2009, 23:39

Awrighty Matt,hows things?
Hows the court case coming along?
What do you think of todays developments? Exciting times ahead methinks.
The more you know, the worse it gets.
Yahoorsur

Postby not me » 19 Jun 2010, 14:42

and then?
not me

Postby TrueBlueTerrier » 19 Jun 2010, 15:14

Just Matt

From his posts is in "Media" and can afford legal costs on a case against the CWU :hmmmm

I dont think its him but you never know:
Matt James u-turn leaves Yahoo without a sales director
http://www.nma.co.uk/matt-james-u-turn- ... 56.article

although someone called Just Matt has appeared on film

Slur-Pee in Dinosaur Valley Girls

Synopsis: The discovery of a magic stone catapults Hollywood action hero Tony Markham backwards through time, into a mysterious prehistoric land populated by fierce, predatory dinosaurs...and nymphomaniacal cave vixens in strangely modern animal-print underwire bikinis. It's non-stop adventures in the Stone Age, as Tony must decide to return to the real world or stay with the Jurassic cuties. Available in a racy director's cut or in a kid-safe family version. Collector's Edition includes cast auditions and "Making Of" documentary.

Not a classic I think :left:
"The power of willful ignorance cannot be overstated"
Whilst we accept the ethos of Free Speech on RMC, members must recognise they take responsibility for what they post and an ill thought out comment can mean dismissal. https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... ct2012.pdf
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Postby baldrick » 19 Jun 2010, 15:31

custard wrote:and then?

Seems he got more interested in bondage than RM.
http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/p/JustMatt/
:shock:
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL

Postby POSTMAN » 19 Jun 2010, 17:05

Ha forgot about this,need to release it now.
Will do another one in about a years time. :cuppa
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Previous

Return to CUSTOMERS