ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Online application

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Chrisw123

Online application

Post by Chrisw123 »

Recently applied for a xmas casual job on wolverhampton but it says that the applucation is unsuccessful does anybody know why?
Thanks

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Online application

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Chrisw123 wrote:Recently applied for a xmas casual job on wolverhampton but it says that the applucation is unsuccessful does anybody know why?
Thanks
No

There are many possible reasons - but I would have thought they would give you an idea why. Check your spam folder, status page etc.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
fergmaun

Re: Online application

Post by fergmaun »

When I login at https://rmg.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_royalmail01.asp?newms=up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; My Applications reads
Candidate:Fergus Maunsell
Last application:CHRISTMAS CASUAL - BELFAST DELIVERY OFFICE - LATES
Show previous applications

You should have something similar above then check Your emails and also click Show previous applications.

You should get two emails titled "Initial Registration" and "Application Confirmation" after you do the online appliction.

Then around October time get two emails titled "Royal Mail Christmas Application" – WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO YOUR REGISTRATION EVENT, book yourself onto a Registration Event and other email titled "Interview Confirmation". When at registration event you will be given start date or last year for me on waiting list.

November time email titled "Your Application" which will tell you if successful

They sometime email at your email account not royal mail My Applications.
Dear Fergus

Thank you for your interest in working for Royal Mail this Christmas.

We endeavour to respond to every single Christmas application that we receive. However, if you have not heard from us by the 14th November 2014 then unfortunately we have been unable to find a role for you this year.

If your application is successful you will be contacted by email and advised to log on to your account to book your registration event. Please ensure that you regularly log onto your account to check the process of your application.

If you are successful at your assessment and are offered a position on the day, this is subject to the completion of mandatory security vetting checks which includes a search for any unspent criminal convictions. The offer of employment will be revoked if results of the checks reveal any unacceptable or undisclosed criminal convictions.

For a list of frequently asked questions and information about Christmas casual recruitment with Royal Mail, please click on the following link:

Christmas Recruitment FAQ Link

If you are unable to log onto your account, please call the Christmas_Helpline <christmas_helpline@royalmail.com>
Christmas Helpline on 0845 600 1785 to speak to an advisor who will be happy to help.

Kind regards

The Christmas Recruitment Team

ROYAL MAIL HR Services
HRSC Sheffield, Pond Street, SHEFFIELD, S98 6HR
All the best

Fergus