ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Angard payslip online

An 'unofficial' forum for those who either work for Royal Mail or are looking to work for Royal Mail through the Angard Staffing Agency.This is an open forum.
Robjack

Angard payslip online

Post by Robjack »

Hi, how and where can I view my Angard payslips online? I haven't received payslips for weeks.

mchldrmmnd

Re: Angard payslip online

Post by mchldrmmnd »

I too have this issue, I am being asked by my local jobcentre for proof of earnings, I called Angard 2 weeks ago asnd was advised "We'll get those sent out to you",

I called again a week ago and was told the same thing.

I called yesterday and was finally told "you can view them online" and they hung up, no instructions where to view them. Angard site has NO INFORMATION and is therefore USELESS.

Net result I have been "sanctioned" by my local jobcentre for non compliance and the jobcentre have advised my local council I am no longer in receipt of benefits so now my home is under threat as my housing benefit will be stopped if I cannot provide proof of earnings.

I called for the last time today and was advised I can view them on a site "Cirrilion, Carrilion?" and was advised I cannot view prior payslips as I have not yet registered with them, AGAIN no information was forthcoming as to where/who I need to register with!

One good thing, the person I spoke to stated she "will send copies out to me 1st class in todays post so they should arrive in the morning."

She also advised she will "Email Payroll to ensure I receive paper copies of all future payslips." I'm not holding my breath........

It is quite frankly disgusting that a company fails to advise it's staff how to access legally required information. I STILL have no idea who to register with to view my payslips online as they did not advise me of this. Plus why do I have to "register"? surely this should be advised in my contract with Angard?
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Dear Angard worker,

We are pleased to confirm that with effect from Wednesday 27th March your
payslips will be available online and you will no longer recieve a paper
payslip.

This change will allow you to access your payslips far earlier in the week
as the payslips will be available from the Wednesday morning for the
following Fridays pay.
The link for online payslips is listed below:

https://www.ceridianhre.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In order to access your online payslips your details have been registered
and your username and password is set up using the following standard
layout:
The email address that has been used is that same one that we have used to
send this email to you.

Username
The first letter of your first name followed by your full surname with no
space i.e for David Brown it would be DBrown, with your initials in capital
letters.
Please note that that if your surname carries a hyphen or dash these are
not included in the username i.e Jane O'Reardon would b JOreardon

Password
Is your Angard payroll number followed by an A and an !, again no spaces -
eg 1234567A!
You can find your Angard payroll number on your most recent paper payslip
with seven numbers

Once you have logged on for the first time you will be given the
opportunity to change your password.

If you have any concerns or are having difficulty logging on to the online
payslip site please contact Angard on 0845 460 7318

I received that a while back in my email inbox when I was still working with them. Maybe that can help. Once they stopped sending me payslips I just printed them off online for the Job Centre per week.

You should try that above and see if Angard have setup an online payslip account for you, they should have because it's all online paper slip based now isn't it?. Angard set mine up automatically without request. I just had to login with the details.
Last edited by Rafiki on 24 Sep 2013, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
mchldrmmnd

Post by mchldrmmnd »

This information should be provided when we start with Angard as it is a legal requirement for us to be able to provide proof of earnings when requested.

Finding this out has taken me 3 weeks in total and the stress and worry has been affecting my ability sleep as my local jobcentre cut off my JSA and I now am threatened with the loss of my housing benefit as well.

Is Angard going to compensate me for this? I doubt it, even though the fault is clearly theirs by failing to provide the most basic information at every stage when it was specifically requested.

Why did I have to spend weeks stressed out, register with half a dozen sites trying to find information which should be supplied as a matter of course.

The only good thing is I have registered here and FINALLY got a sensible answer.

Thank you Rafiki for that.
Verging

Post by Verging »

If you were getting paper payslips and opted out of the on-line system you will need to e-mail payroll to get the paper payslips re-instated. You can also ask for your back payslips that you have not received as normal.

They claim they had software issues between Angard and the payroll supplier. It appears as though they lost the list of those wanting paper payslips and until you tell them you want paper payslips, again, you will not be getting them.

Not sure how "useful" on-line payslips will be as proof of income - main reason I opted out of on-line system and stayed paper based. Anyone could create and print something that looks like a payslip.
Please vote in the Pay Poll http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 47&t=41499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mchldrmmnd

Post by mchldrmmnd »

Verging wrote:If you were getting paper payslips and opted out of the on-line system you will need to e-mail payroll to get the paper payslips re-instated. You can also ask for your back payslips that you have not received as normal.

They claim they had software issues between Angard and the payroll supplier. It appears as though they lost the list of those wanting paper payslips and until you tell them you want paper payslips, again, you will not be getting them.

Not sure how "useful" on-line payslips will be as proof of income - main reason I opted out of on-line system and stayed paper based. Anyone could create and print something that looks like a payslip.

It still does not change the facts that I, as a recent starter (6 weeks ago) should have been advised of this policy, I should have been given log in details and should have been advised of it by Angard staff when I called to request payslips.

Instead I got no information, no payslips despite repeated requests and subsequently lost my benefits because of this.

Getting this information has been stupidly difficult and required registering with this site (which I stumbled upon by pure chance).

It is also a legal obligation for an employer in the UK to provide payslips (hardcopy or online). So why have Angard made it as difficult as pulling teeth with no anaesthetic to find out how to access them online, failed to provide paper copies when requested directly over the phone and above all failed to provide clear and concise instructions for a new employee on how to do so?
Bazza01

Post by Bazza01 »

mchldrmmnd wrote:
Verging wrote:If you were getting paper payslips and opted out of the on-line system you will need to e-mail payroll to get the paper payslips re-instated. You can also ask for your back payslips that you have not received as normal.

It still does not change the facts that I, as a recent starter (6 weeks ago) should have been advised of this policy, I should have been given log in details and should have been advised of it by Angard staff when I called to request payslips.

Instead I got no information, no payslips despite repeated requests and subsequently lost my benefits because of this.

Getting this information has been stupidly difficult and required registering with this site (which I stumbled upon by pure chance).

It is also a legal obligation for an employer in the UK to provide payslips (hardcopy or online). So why have Angard made it as difficult as pulling teeth with no anaesthetic to find out how to access them online, failed to provide paper copies when requested directly over the phone and above all failed to provide clear and concise instructions for a new employee on how to do so?
Welcome to the world of angard you aint seen nothing yet
JOHNSONJOSEPH1971

Post by JOHNSONJOSEPH1971 »

jOHNSONJOSEPH1971"]Hi, how and where can I view my Angard payslips online? I haven't received payslips for weeks.[/quote]
Musictomyears

Post by Musictomyears »

Hi, I'm a new starter and in my case i saw the back of our contract talked about requesting paper or online payslips, so before i started i just sent them an email to say i would like my payslips via post, and was as quick as that, so maybe just drop them a quick email unless they've already automatically enrolled you for online. Hope this helps )
NGH

Post by NGH »

Nearly 3 hours running around in circles.
Got onto the ceredian portal but it didn't recognise my entry as being on their records.
Can't reset password as apparently my username and e-mail don't match their records.
Tried telephoning but nobody picks in nearly 3 hours. This company is totally exasperating.