ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017... HERE

Death in service 4 Months & still waiting ?

11 May 2017, 13:04

I have posted on here a few weeks ago about my late wife's death in service payment, now 4 months on the family are still waiting. I have lost count of how many times I have contacted the pensions dept & despite being told that they have all the paperwork they need, death certificates, responses from step children etc, they are still withholding payment. I am always met with total disregard for the stress this is causing & refusal to say how this is progressing or a resolution date. I have checked with the Gov web site regarding death intestate as this is what pensions are hiding behind & it clearly states that as we were married in the UK & were residents the surviving spouse it the next of kin & beneficiary but this is ignored by pensions. The only thing i can get from them is that it is with the Trustees for consideration. Has anyone else had issues with this ?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1