ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : INFORMATION ON SEVERE WEATHER THREADS... HERE

It's not about saving money!

10 Jan 2017, 18:41

When watching the pension video in work time learning today when that line was said the look on our unit managers face said it all...

Then I started thinking how can Royal Mail pay the same amount roughly in pension contributions in 2018\2019 when saving 7% for each employee in the scheme?

Then it dawned on me as always these people are total liars I bet they've used the £750 bribe money that everyone will get in those figures as the booklet said basically if you don't want to pay tax invest it in your pension via PSE

So my guess is come 2019/2020 oh Moya it seems we are rolling in cash maybe we should make it 300k we give you toward yours :thumbdown

It's not about saving money!

10 Jan 2017, 19:35

mark.cup wrote:When watching the pension video in work time learning today when that line was said the look on our unit managers face said it all...

Then I started thinking how can Royal Mail pay the same amount roughly in pension contributions in 2018\2019 when saving 7% for each employee in the scheme?

Then it dawned on me as always these people are total liars I bet they've used the £750 bribe money that everyone will get in those figures as the booklet said basically if you don't want to pay tax invest it in your pension via PSE

So my guess is come 2019/2020 oh Moya it seems we are rolling in cash maybe we should make it 300k we give you toward yours :thumbdown

Yeah i wondered why they only quoted 2018/2019 :arrrghhh i think you've rumbled them.