ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

Good Friday

21 Apr 2017, 06:57

I've worked nights for 15 yrs and when Good Friday comes around we have always been given the option of O/T or have the Thursday night off. This year I decided to take the night off.Unfortunately this year my DOM has decided I'm not entitled to a bank holiday and has docked me 4hrs for the part of the duty on a Thursday night. This has never happened before. Because of the hours I do I never see a manager or UCW rep.Can anyone tell me where I stand with this.

Good Friday

21 Apr 2017, 07:40

Nightworker wrote:I've worked nights for 15 yrs and when Good Friday comes around we have always been given the option of O/T or have the Thursday night off. This year I decided to take the night off.Unfortunately this year my DOM has decided I'm not entitled to a bank holiday and has docked me 4hrs for the part of the duty on a Thursday night. This has never happened before. Because of the hours I do I never see a manager or UCW rep.Can anyone tell me where I stand with this.

Overtime or TOIL is I believe usual procedure, not the night off. Give your rep a phone call from home.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1