ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 16:39

at wtll this morning, RM propaganda tv played a video to us. in it they said they were looking to separated the pension from the pay talks. can Dingo or any rep in the know say if the CWU are prepared to 'de-couple' the pension from the current negotiations. I bloody well hope not.

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 16:52

Last branch meeting I attended it was stated that we weren't prepared to de-couple anything at this stage and we would be fighting for all four pillars equally...

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 18:35

Here's hoping we get a little carrot dangled.Never look a gift horse in the mouth I say.

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 18:54

i take it you can't be on about the outrageous carrot they dangled for accepting their disgraceful pension proposals.

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 19:00

If royal fail offer a little carrot. I know where they can stick it....

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 19:21

daveyeff wrote:i take it you can't be on about the outrageous carrot they dangled for accepting their disgraceful pension proposals.
live for today mate,could be 6 feet under tomorrow!!

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 20:01

bensonhedge wrote:Here's hoping we get a little carrot dangled.Never look a gift horse in the mouth I say.

That sentence just sums up the problem with a lot of our colleagues. Sell yourself short on this agreement and we're finished

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 21:08

I'm amazed the union insists on going for reduced hours - all that will happen is that people will have to fit the same amount of work into a smaller time-frame... the early starters will come in even earlier and people will still not take their breaks :arrrghhh

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 21:55

I can't believe it's not understud. CWU want a shorter working week to counter the fact that when a Royal Mail roll out ' one wave ' , which they will , there will be less indoor work. Less in door work could mean redundancies .to counter that why not reduce the working week in order to maintain jobs. GET ON THE SIDE OF THE CWU. If people don't understand what the Four Pillars of Security is about , ask your Rep or conta t your branch.

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 22:44

12rdave wrote:I can't believe it's not understud. CWU want a shorter working week to counter the fact that when a Royal Mail roll out ' one wave ' , which they will , there will be less indoor work. Less in door work could mean redundancies .to counter that why not reduce the working week in order to maintain jobs. GET ON THE SIDE OF THE CWU. If people don't understand what the Four Pillars of Security is about , ask your Rep or conta t your branch.

so we do about 5-6 overtime just to complete our delivery every week so that's a 45 hour week so we will be saving 10 hrs a week of indoor work ? so will the dutys be adjusted to compensate a 35 hr week ? , I guess not , the same work in less hours doesn't work .

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 22:48

JKSmudge wrote:I'm amazed the union insists on going for reduced hours - all that will happen is that people will have to fit the same amount of work into a smaller time-frame... the early starters will come in even earlier and people will still not take their breaks :arrrghhh

I agree on the same amount of work on reduced hours but I do not agree on the increased hourly rate for the part timers but nothing for the full timers as like you say full timers will have to do the same amount of work.

pay and pension talks

11 Jul 2017, 23:03

Duties will have to be re_planed for 6 hour deliveries. I don't know how you think that you will have to fit a 6 hour delivery into 4.40. And as far as the comment on part timers, part timers are employed by Royal Mail just like full timers are, WE ARE ALL EQUALL . If any one believes that any employee within royal mail is inferior , your in the wrong job.

pay and pension talks

12 Jul 2017, 05:58

some people would like redundacy believe it or not :cuppa

pay and pension talks

12 Jul 2017, 09:02

JKSmudge wrote:I'm amazed the union insists on going for reduced hours - all that will happen is that people will have to fit the same amount of work into a smaller time-frame... the early starters will come in even earlier and people will still not take their breaks :arrrghhh

SPOT ON
And there lies the problem and wil lalways lie the problem !

pay and pension talks

15 Jul 2017, 22:51

ernieshoe wrote:

SPOT ON
And there lies the problem and wil lalways lie the problem !

NOT, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, IS THIS SPOT ON.
If you genuinely believe this, you haven't a clue about the business or the direction RM are heading.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2