ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

New conduct code 2017 coachingcounsellingconduct

14 Apr 2017, 15:52

Seems to little information on this as its two or three weeks into new financial year, union have told us nothing about how to respond to this new way of working,
so us postmen are in the dark. So nearly everyone in my office has been done for very little things, as soon as a complaint comes in it could be anything from a
a redirection failure to a van not been properly reversed into the bay correctly, out comes the workplace coach to do the 3 cs, coaching, counselling then conduct.

My question is what happens if you refuse to sign any complaint against you, does it matter? as clearly some of these things you are getting coached for are ridiculous?

anyone give more information on all the ins and outs of this three cs? what is all behind this?

14 Apr 2017, 16:12

Following.......

14 Apr 2017, 19:27

Should be a used as a way of improving or reducing complaints. But as usual managers will abuse it and use it to bully/harass staff. Wouldn't surprise me if it's just the staff claiming o/time, claiming sick or not being flexible that's being coached/conducted.
Union need to inform all staff of all processes, stages, appeals etc. Because doubt managers will.

14 Apr 2017, 20:04

Seems to be nearly everyone in my office has had some sort of coaching, all for silly things, someone not circling back of letter for rlb, really pathetic thing, maybe some
of the guys are right, some are saying there doing you for anything to get rid of you, so they can employ guys on less conditions, would make sense really as a private business, who knows?? I just wonder what would happen if you refused to sign one of their sheets for coaching?

14 Apr 2017, 21:20

I was wondering what the 3 c's were. We got a memo from our manager that we are getting the 3 c's over the scanning of 2d bar codes. Even though the office as a whole is over 95%, they are still going to do a 3 strikes (under 90%) and it's a conduct code. Not fair on someone who has 9 bar codes to scan, 8 scan and one doesnt, and then you are at 88% and a possible telling off for it. Just another stick to beat us with.

15 Apr 2017, 09:37

you can refuse to sign

15 Apr 2017, 14:25

what happens if you refuse to sign? will you be taken to conduct for not signing?

15 Apr 2017, 17:47

Rep told Lino McLickspittle to do one when he tried the three CS with them. "Not recognised by union, no fucks given"

15 Apr 2017, 18:48

What isn't recognised by the union?

16 Apr 2017, 12:30

Has anyone got any details, paperwork, ltb ect on this 3 c's thing?

16 Apr 2017, 12:34

There are 2 threads on the site regarding this but nothing official...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=75161
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62570

18 Apr 2017, 17:56

alcatraz2020 wrote:what happens if you refuse to sign? will you be taken to conduct for not signing?

I refused to sign one last week! The lino then came back and asked me to sign it too, I politely refused! Nothing heard since.....

18 Apr 2017, 18:32

Ring HR

There is no such thing as the 3cs (coaching, counseling, conduct) it's coaching, coaching, coaching that's why we have work place coaches,

There is the NCIF (?) PROCEDURE If you are really taking the piss

18 Apr 2017, 20:29

Every day somenes getting taking into the offce and,,dealt with. Its the worst its ever been , esp for the floaters/reserves whove got it a whole lot worse than the rest of us . After the cnduct code/ warning they are that worried n stressed that they end up makin more mistakes . Linos where are youre ppl skills?

19 Apr 2017, 16:48

CONDUCT by a WPC your kidding me how can just another postman/woman CONDUCT you by the way ours are s**t they just picked the one's who go to the gym everyday. Wonder if it is a form of intimidation with some rock ape trying to CONDUCT me when they cannot even do the job's I can do better than them!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1