ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017... HERE

Contract Hours

19 Mar 2017, 14:55

Could someone point me in the right direction please? If a colleague has been working over 30 hours every week but is still on a 20 hour contract, how long must they have been working the longer hours for it to become a mandatory contract change? Where would I find this information please?

Contract Hours

19 Mar 2017, 16:02

This might help you fella;http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=78949

Contract Hours

19 Mar 2017, 16:05

axelfoley666 wrote:Could someone point me in the right direction please? If a colleague has been working over 30 hours every week but is still on a 20 hour contract, how long must they have been working the longer hours for it to become a mandatory contract change? Where would I find this information please?

Do not get confused with temporary contracts which by law has to be changed if still temporary after a 2 year period. In relation to your situation this was covered in several topics on this site. The Agenda for Growth & Stability and long term success 2014 contains this matter and mentions that contracted hours should be reviewed every 6 months by negation between union rep and management to reflect the actual hours that are being continually worked. RM has I am aware attempted to wriggle out of this signed obligation by their interpretation of the 6 months by their has to be no break within the 6 months which is virtually impossible to sick absence and holiday leave entitlement. This is a matter for you to take up with your union rep but if their is to be an increase in the office hourly budget then it may not necessarily come in your direction and be allocated to colleagues on p/t with more service than yours.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1