ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017... HERE

SA holiday pay

06 Jan 2017, 19:49

Hi..I just wanted to know that is SA holiday pay will b pro rata for pt staff or not....bkoz I'm 27.5h contact and going on holiday and I do more then 15 hour SA every week...so shell I get full 12 hour or will b pro rata?...
Thanks.

SA holiday pay

07 Jan 2017, 13:46

zqkhan wrote:Hi..I just wanted to know that is SA holiday pay will b pro rata for pt staff or not....bkoz I'm 27.5h contact and going on holiday and I do more then 15 hour SA every week...so shell I get full 12 hour or will b pro rata?...
Thanks.

Are you the signatory for this SA or is this SA available for all when able to complete ? Do you have to provide a substitute when you are unable to complete?

SA holiday pay

07 Jan 2017, 15:21

If you have signed for them yes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SA holiday pay

08 Jan 2017, 12:09

Hi can anyone tell me if you are entitled to your sa payment when you are on paternity leave Dom says system won't allow it just trying to get clarification many thanks.

SA holiday pay

09 Jan 2017, 17:50

dennis12 wrote:Hi can anyone tell me if you are entitled to your sa payment when you are on paternity leave Dom says system won't allow it just trying to get clarification many thanks.

http://www.cwu.org/assets/cwu/legacy-as ... tsheet.pdf

SA holiday pay

12 Jan 2017, 16:03

Cheers rehabron

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1