ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 00:34

This website/forum is frankly, horrible. Plagued with adverts, no traffic (I wonder why) I only wanted to find out what is our pay date this month? Is it Friday 30th? Need to know, I have urgent bills and no reserves..

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 00:36

I went to "live chat" and was offered a variety of Filipina ladies.. This is piss-poor. disgusting.

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 04:52

Yes it's the 30th. Last working day of the month (as usual)

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 12:30

wakou222 wrote:I went to "live chat" and was offered a variety of Filipina ladies.. This is piss-poor. disgusting.

Not your first preference of nationality then ? :shock:

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 12:57

wakou222 wrote:This website/forum is frankly, horrible.
Thanks for your feeback but we will never please everyone.

wakou222 wrote:Plagued with adverts,
Hardly plagued 3 on each page and a pop one on the main page. If you think that's plagued I wouldn't go on mums net on similar forums. Also IMHO adverts are better than a paid subscription.

wakou222 wrote:no traffic (I wonder why)
977 USERS ACTIVE OVER THE LAST 24 HOURS. Not bad for a community run website, in fact I think that's pretty good.

wakou222 wrote:I only wanted to find out what is our pay date this month? Is it Friday 30th? Need to know, I have urgent bills and no reserves..

Well as mentioned we are only a community website so we won't be able to give formal answers, but despite your approach, I hope you get an answer.

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 18:01

wakou222 wrote:This website/forum is frankly, horrible. Plagued with adverts, no traffic (I wonder why) I only wanted to find out what is our pay date this month? Is it Friday 30th? Need to know, I have urgent bills and no reserves..

Firstly, learn to say please before a question or when you need information, no one has the obligativity to answer to your orders.
Secondly, this is a forum moderated by people like you and me, in their spare time.
Thirdly, those ads pay for the hosting of this free membership forum.
Fourth and last, I am sorry that you have no reserves for bills but that`s not anyone else`s fault.

Peace :cuppa

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 20:06

I'm still looking for the live chat with Filipina ladies! :nana

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 20:14

Judgee wrote:I'm still looking for the live chat with Filipina ladies! :nana

:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy ..hopefully op won't be online again.

This website/forum

26 Jun 2017, 21:31

and Gangham_style 14 is still looking for the live chat with Finnish ladies ! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: after he's 'Finnished' on time. :nana :nana

This website/forum

27 Jun 2017, 12:56

Lounge Lizard wrote:

and Gangham_style 14 is still looking for the live chat with Finnish ladies ! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: after he's 'Finnished' on time. :nana :nana
:Applause :left: :thumbup

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1