ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : INFORMATION ON SEVERE WEATHER THREADS... HERE

working the temps to death

14 Nov 2016, 09:39

Its that time of year again when the delivery managers treat the agency drivers like absolute dog s**t,,.saying that if they don't perform well today then they wont be here tomorrow,,putting agency drivers on full routes which they have never done and never learned and expecting them to perform to the same standard as the regular drivers,,or they wont be back tomorrow,,hinting that if they perform well,,there may be a full, time job for them after Christmas.,we have heard it all before,,and its criminal how the delivery managers treat the temporary drivers,,expecting them to work without a lunch break,,I'm not saying that ALL deliver managers are the same,,there are some great guys out there who will get the best out of the drivers by treating them with respect and dignity but the others,,and they KNOW who they are,and are nothing but scum ,,despicable bullies who should never be allowed to work in a position of a manager,,these kind of assholes would not be fit to lace my boots,,and the Royal Mail and Parcelforce would do well to get rid of these managers who are obviously nursing the Small Dick Syndrome.

14 Nov 2016, 20:49

Having a bad day ? :arrrghhh

14 Nov 2016, 21:47

cantonkid1955 wrote:Its that time of year again when the delivery managers treat the agency drivers like absolute dog s**t,,.saying that if they don't perform well today then they wont be here tomorrow,,putting agency drivers on full routes which they have never done and never learned and expecting them to perform to the same standard as the regular drivers,,or they wont be back tomorrow,,hinting that if they perform well,,there may be a full, time job for them after Christmas.,we have heard it all before,,and its criminal how the delivery managers treat the temporary drivers,,expecting them to work without a lunch break,,I'm not saying that ALL deliver managers are the same,,there are some great guys out there who will get the best out of the drivers by treating them with respect and dignity but the others,,and they KNOW who they are,and are nothing but scum ,,despicable bullies who should never be allowed to work in a position of a manager,,these kind of assholes would not be fit to lace my boots,,and the Royal Mail and Parcelforce would do well to get rid of these managers who are obviously nursing the Small Dick Syndrome.

If "the Royal Mail and Parcelforce would do well to get rid of these managers who are obviously nursing the Small Dick Syndrome" then maybe you should suggest that to Moya. :thumbup

18 Nov 2016, 07:41

I have emailed Moya,,nothing gets done.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1