ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017... HERE

Delivery Driver (Minimum 8 Weeks)

01 Nov 2016, 22:28

Hi,

I'm due to start with Parcelforce Worldwide through Manpower.

Can anyone tell me if there is in fact a chance that I will get kept on after the Christmas period?

I'm leaving a full time permanent role to join Parcelforce and don't want to be in a position were I'm not working.

Is there anyone who is working for Parcelfoce through Manpower that can shed some light on this or even clarify what can be expected?

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Delivery Driver (Minimum 8 Weeks)

16 Nov 2016, 00:08

I've had a phone call from Parcelforce about the driving Job.

I've been told it's only £9 odd per hour but I was told by a few people on a number of different occasions when I asked that it was a£10.96 salary.

Unfortunately I won't be starting with Parcelforce as this was not what I had applied for. The job I applied for said "Parcelforce Delivery driver from £10.96ph.

I feel let down. I was looking forward to this change in career. I put a lot of time into it along with the wait, only for me to be told I applied for something different altogether.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1