ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 12:43

Newbie here, Anyone know why i've had 2 different letters in the last couple of days from Royal Mail asking me not to strike or "pick a fight" All seems very odd :crazy:

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 12:54

Jookgal wrote:Newbie here, Anyone know why i've had 2 different letters in the last couple of days from Royal Mail asking me not to strike or "pick a fight" All seems very odd :crazy:

I got them too. Its all very odd :left:

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 13:25

would a 3rd one make it odder ???

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 13:34

Mail volume up this week...

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 14:35

Postcard and letter today telling me "facts" and why they aren't looking for a fight that results in a national strike.

Message on PDA too.

Is there a legal limit to this propaganda carp? :crazy:

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 14:40

cobrakai wrote:Mail volume up this week...

More waste for the refuse collectors :whistle

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 14:46

Hope u new lads arent fooled by the crap your getting vote strike or never get a decent pension or contract

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 14:53

"Desperation" springs to mind.......

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 16:10

Hmmm

The letter doesn't really say anything does it?? So we will still have the best hourly pay rate, we will still be permanently employed and have paid holidays, oh, and we will still get sick pay. All the things you generally take for granted when working for the "best" company.

But what exactly do Royal Mail want to change if there is no fight to pick??

The legacy payments which 1 in 4 have the option of buying out seems reasonable. So anyone reading this will think that all Royal Mail will want to change are our pensions as it will apparently go up from 400 to 1.26 billion a year.

No mention of working 11 till 5pm, postal job losses through VR terms and a much bigger outdoor delivery spans for those that remain....

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 16:33

best job , best working conditions , best terms and conditions , best sick pay , best pay , Best STRIKE then :thumbup .

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 17:42

I don't know what you're all talking about... I mean, I was of the same opinion of you all, but after the letter I received today from our luciferous leader, Moya, I have now seen the light and realise that we have FAR too many benefits in this job!

Perhaps you all just haven't passed your threshold for propaganda toleration :angel

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 19:54

RM are cacking it!!! :left:

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 20:03

worktotime wrote:best job , best working conditions , best terms and conditions , best sick pay , best pay , Best STRIKE then :thumbup .

Worst management

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 20:50

And the offer from RM to counter this Fight or Strike?
But at least Moya's package was worth £1.9m

Letters

11 Aug 2017, 20:55

Well at least letter volumes are up now

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 3   1, 2, 3