ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017... HERE

Postman Olympics.

18 May 2017, 21:47

Hi guys, I heard through the grapevine, that the management at Royal Mail, don't like it for obvious reasons, please like & share. :Very Happy

Postman Olympics.

18 May 2017, 21:58

BRIBRI wrote:Hi guys, I heard through the grapevine, that the management at Royal Mail, don't like it for obvious reasons, please like & share. :Very Happy
https://www.facebook.com/AmazingJamesUK ... 342605636/

Where is his LWT? If he wants his walk tested at least do it properly. :arrrghhh

Postman Olympics.

18 May 2017, 22:06

He sure must enjoy his... lapsing...

Postman Olympics.

19 May 2017, 10:05

CPTNemoUK wrote:
BRIBRI wrote:Hi guys, I heard through the grapevine, that the management at Royal Mail, don't like it for obvious reasons, please like & share. :Very Happy
https://www.facebook.com/AmazingJamesUK ... 342605636/

Where is his LWT? If he wants his walk tested at least do it properly. :arrrghhh

If our place is anything to go by, he is probably being threatened rather than requesting it himself. Must be mad using a bag on the shoulder though.

Postman Olympics.

19 May 2017, 15:47

LWT in Coatbridge. Would be gone in 60 seconds.
But on serious note ,there are so many close's in and around Glasgow.
You would use bag 1 loop, trolley next loop, bag next 2 loops, trolley next, bag next 3 loops.
Most postmen in this area just stick with bags. And as others have mentioned, if they do use trolleys, they paint large target on their back for bullying.

Postman Olympics.

20 May 2017, 16:52

He's going at a fair pace. Three of them to test him as well. He must be a 'trouble maker', left mail or something. Not sure if he need's a trolley however, the bag doesn't look particularly heavy/bulky. I'm supposed to use a LWT, but i don't use it if there's no need. I spoke with the planner who done our revision about it. He told me if the trolley was needed to take one extra packet then you wouldn't bother, but if it was more than one then you obviously would. Also, im sure we are still allowed to carry up to 8Kg over our shoulder.

Postman Olympics.

20 May 2017, 19:34

psyCrowe wrote:He's going at a fair pace. Three of them to test him as well. He must be a 'trouble maker', left mail or something. Not sure if he need's a trolley however, the bag doesn't look particularly heavy/bulky. I'm supposed to use a LWT, but i don't use it if there's no need. I spoke with the planner who done our revision about it. He told me if the trolley was needed to take one extra packet then you wouldn't bother, but if it was more than one then you obviously would. Also, im sure we are still allowed to carry up to 8Kg over our shoulder.

It's 11kg, using a small pouch bag, as should be provided for loops where this is deemed necessary for the loop. I would, however, use the trolley whenever it is specified in the walk log (excluding loops where there is a bundle and a packet etc). I'd use a trolley, not for ease or to get finished early, but to do the job as it should be. I wouldn't want to give management or Royal mail as a whole the opportunity to lapse or remove walks. So the Extrra packet you speak of WOULD go in a trolley for me.

Postman Olympics.

20 May 2017, 20:02

Not being PARANOID or anything :shock: .....BUT does liking FB post through this site not ID your own FB account (if indeed you did have one)? Don't need to put my head on the chopping block just to put money in FBs pocket. :hmmmm

Postman Olympics.

21 May 2017, 17:10

Dorset Plodder wrote:Not being PARANOID or anything :shock: .....BUT does liking FB post through this site not ID your own FB account (if indeed you did have one)? Don't need to put my head on the chopping block just to put money in FBs pocket. :hmmmm

You mean clicking a link on RMC and then liking it on FB.

Possible, but about as possible as being hit by a metorite when you are on duty.

They'd have to get a court order on both FaceBook and RMC to be able to view the logs and IP addresses, and then try to link both.

Its actually a lot easier to identify people by what they post on here than most think. Royal Mail doesn't need to have a high tech, internet savvy team to trawl the site, even the most ham-fisted manager will be able to spot FaceBook and RMC accounts quite easily. Always remember the PERSEC and counterintelligence methodology, they both work quite adequately on the internet.

Postman Olympics.

21 May 2017, 17:13

SO does anyone have any back story on what the f**k is going on in this video ?

Postman Olympics.

21 May 2017, 17:44

I would guess it's a line manager out to assess the walk with a union guy along to see fair play. The third man could possibly be area HS.

Postman Olympics.

21 May 2017, 17:46

wait you mean to tell me his bundle is only a handful of say 30 items and a bag that is not overflowing with parcels and 3 other bundles.

i wish i had that easy !

and his being monitored and not even working to rule, "sifting through mail at the letter box for the next door" not walking and reading.

c'mon guys the three following him with there hands in the pocket should have pointed that ou at least, if he tripped fell and killed himself those 3 should be held accountable.

:Boo hoo!

Postman Olympics.

21 May 2017, 21:20

That is degrading as f**k. Followed round in public like that. Disgusting whatever the reasons for it.

Postman Olympics.

21 May 2017, 22:00

Walking far too fast, reading while walking, no point of contact when going up/down steps, no LWT, no hi-vis vest, van shouldn't be parked on pavement.

Postman Olympics.

23 May 2017, 18:05

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Dorset Plodder wrote:Not being PARANOID or anything :shock: .....BUT does liking FB post through this site not ID your own FB account (if indeed you did have one)? Don't need to put my head on the chopping block just to put money in FBs pocket. :hmmmm

You mean clicking a link on RMC and then liking it on FB.

Possible, but about as possible as being hit by a metorite when you are on duty.

They'd have to get a court order on both FaceBook and RMC to be able to view the logs and IP addresses, and then try to link both.

Its actually a lot easier to identify people by what they post on here than most think. Royal Mail doesn't need to have a high tech, internet savvy team to trawl the site, even the most ham-fisted manager will be able to spot FaceBook and RMC accounts quite easily. Always remember the PERSEC and counterintelligence methodology, they both work quite adequately on the internet.

Thanks for the clarification TBT. I was curious as when I viewed the clip it opened immediately in my FB account. :hmmmm I don't like to waste too much time trying to fathom the latest technologies... better to ask a man that does. :thumbup Don't forget Miss-Information is also very handy. P.S I'm a Black, One Legged, Lesbian that works in the Edinburgh Area... But don't tell anyone. :cool

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2