ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

2 x things we have to do

19 Apr 2017, 22:22

firstly stop working for free ie coming in before start time,and running around on delivery get a grip and think for once,secondly we cant let royal mail threaten us with these terms,we have to stick together and support the union,like it or not these are the worst terms, royal mail have offered in my 20 years in the job,we have to stay stronger than ever.

2 x things we have to do

19 Apr 2017, 22:31

:Applause

2 x things we have to do

19 Apr 2017, 22:35

comeracing wrote:firstly stop working for free ie coming in before start time,and running around on delivery get a grip and think for once,secondly we cant let royal mail threaten us with these terms,we have to stick together and support the union,like it or not these are the worst terms, royal mail have offered in my 20 years in the job,we have to stay stronger than ever.

And how many Postie's do you think will listen?? very good advice though..

2 x things we have to do

20 Apr 2017, 09:38

aiden01 wrote:
comeracing wrote:firstly stop working for free ie coming in before start time,and running around on delivery get a grip and think for once,secondly we cant let royal mail threaten us with these terms,we have to stick together and support the union,like it or not these are the worst terms, royal mail have offered in my 20 years in the job,we have to stay stronger than ever.

And how many Postie's do you think will listen?? very good advice though..

Maybe 5 %. .? The rest are in total denial ! Unfortunately.

2 x things we have to do

20 Apr 2017, 18:45

A postie in my office when complaining about changes happening said "If this continues I might have to use my trolley and do the round correctly!" Instead he just keeps on running round with a bag or bags on his shoulders! People never learn and some never will.... :arrrghhh

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1