ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017... HERE

Segways

17 Apr 2017, 09:37

Can we use these ?
Would save loads on my knees

Segways

17 Apr 2017, 10:54

Unlikely. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ed-to-know

Segways

17 Apr 2017, 14:05

Certainly an adult size scooter would be great on one of the duties I cover, mostly detached houses with long driveways LOTS of dead walking between delivery points, but very quiet roads and wide empty pavements so very little danger of a collision with cars or pedestrians.

It would make the delivery so much easier

Segways

17 Apr 2017, 19:31

Not on my round. The little buggers would be having a field day with it.

Segways

18 Apr 2017, 15:26

wacko74 wrote:Certainly an adult size scooter would be great on one of the duties I cover, mostly detached houses with long driveways LOTS of dead walking between delivery points, but very quiet roads and wide empty pavements so very little danger of a collision with cars or pedestrians.

We used to have thing thing, what was it called?

2 wheels, handlebars, pedals, brakes that didn't work, can't remember what they were, but they'd save a fortune on deisel. :hmmmm

Segways

18 Apr 2017, 15:49

velocipede

Segways

19 Apr 2017, 18:48

wacko74 wrote:Certainly an adult size scooter would be great on one of the duties I cover, mostly detached houses with long driveways LOTS of dead walking between delivery points, but very quiet roads and wide empty pavements so very little danger of a collision with cars or pedestrians.

Been there done that, only it was bikes, not scooters. Yes it was quicker, and more cost effective.

Segways

19 Apr 2017, 18:57

How will Segways work in royalmails future plan's well unless you have two extra arms upon the six you will need for just walking after merging mail comes in i suppose none would be the answer!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1