ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

WTLL

16 Mar 2017, 19:45

When was the last time you had one / or a huddle ?

WTLL

16 Mar 2017, 19:53

months and months ago , I wonder if I could claim the 30 mins you get for one a week and get it back dated ?

WTLL

16 Mar 2017, 19:56

That would bea mega claim at our office , the last one I saw was Nick Hewer talking about RM shares

WTLL

16 Mar 2017, 20:00

TheTrolleyMan wrote:That would bea mega claim at our office , the last one I saw was Nick Hewer talking about RM shares
:left:

WTLL

16 Mar 2017, 20:06

Shhhh, keep it quiet!

"Yes, we had one this week and every week without fail ... :) "

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 04:07

We haven't had one since our RMTV television broke but it was a waste of time anyway as with all the 25 hour workers , which was half the staff used to come in after it had been on

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 05:23

Every week without fail and our new DOM loves a huddle!!!! At least three a week nowadays!

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 16:15

worktotime wrote:months and months ago , I wonder if I could claim the 30 mins you get for one a week and get it back dated ?

30 mins - when we actually get one... 5 mins usually !

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 16:34

NEVER in several years. :thumbup

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 17:13

worktotime wrote:months and months ago , I wonder if I could claim the 30 mins you get for one a week and get it back dated ?

Been saying this for years now ,if they cant/ wont give the hours back that they owe us then buy it back off us
it was they who dreamt up this waste of time so if they cant honour their commitment to it then give the hours
or the equivalent payment back to us.A while back over a 15 month period we had 17 WTLL meetings cancelled
now that equates to either a day off or an extra days wage , just think of the money they have saved countrywide
over the years by not holding these meetings,i wonder whose bonuses those savings were used to pay. :hmmmm

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 17:31

Don't worry lads you can watch rmtv on demand in your own time :dance :left:

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 17:33

blue1873 wrote:

Been saying this for years now ,if they cant/ wont give the hours back that they owe us then buy it back off us
it was they who dreamt up this waste of time so if they cant honour their commitment to it then give the hours
or the equivalent payment back to us.A while back over a 15 month period we had 17 WTLL meetings cancelled
now that equates to either a day off or an extra days wage , just think of the money they have saved countrywide
over the years by not holding these meetings,i wonder whose bonuses those savings were used to pay. :hmmmm

do you Moya knows we don't get them or watch any rmtv ? u cold use that time to fill in hazard cards , dogs etc. oh and a cup of tea, lol

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 17:52

Pinching time everywhere

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 18:13

Last Tuesday every Tuesday! Riveting stuff so some have it some don't? Consistency alive and well I see ?

WTLL

17 Mar 2017, 22:03

Always thought this was a waste of everybody's time. Listening to guff that you could read off a flyer in 20 seconds.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2