ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE:UPDATE:GE JUNE 8 2017... HERE

Under paid

16 Feb 2017, 17:30

I have been working on n off at another office recently. The last 2 weeks I haven't been paid for any of my OT from that office. When I asked them they said that they had e-mailed it to my own office & it should have been added to my wage but it hasn't. I haven't been able to get back to my office because no one answers the phone or there's no one into talk to when I get back. Thinking the longer I leave it the harder it will take to claim it back. Not sure what to do..... Any ideas ?

Under paid

16 Feb 2017, 18:01

If you start at your start time, at your office,you will be able to collar someone to sort it out for you. Ringing them is a waste of time, I've yet to work in a delivery office where they answer the phone.

Under paid

16 Feb 2017, 19:21

As Rubberbond says don't leave your office till you have seen the manager, its a reasonable action to take.

But if you know your managers name, and its not too common then you could always email them firstname.lastname@royalmail.com replace as appropriate.

Under paid

16 Feb 2017, 19:40

I would bluff the office your working in at the moment and tell them your parent office has denied receiving any emails so can you see the emails so you can see who they have been sent to. I wouldn't be surprised if they had forgotten to email your parent office your o/t hours.

Under paid

16 Feb 2017, 20:16

did you get an HR16 filled in and signed for all your overtime at the other office?? If so post a copy of it to your office and ask them to pay it - if not make sure you do

you can keep the original and give the office you are working at has a copy so there is no confusion over what you are due to be paid and if it is signed it is authorised

Standard procedure in our office and solves a lot of problems

Under paid

17 Feb 2017, 00:44

feduppostie wrote:did you get an HR16 filled in and signed for all your overtime at the other office?? If so post a copy of it to your office and ask them to pay it - if not make sure you do

you can keep the original and give the office you are working at has a copy so there is no confusion over what you are due to be paid and if it is signed it is authorised

Standard procedure in our office and solves a lot of problems

Nope didn't get 1 of those but I will next ask for 1 when I go back from A/L

Under paid

17 Feb 2017, 09:50

That's the problem I don't seem to be at my own office to be able to do that.
rubberbond wrote:If you start at your start time, at your office,you will be able to collar someone to sort it out for you. Ringing them is a waste of time, I've yet to work in a delivery office where they answer the phone.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1