ANNOUNCEMENT : LATEST NEWS ON THE FRESH ALLOCATION OF SHARES... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE... HERE

this morning

22 Oct 2009, 10:01

not a bad show this morning, a few staff on the line. no staff crossing. :dance

just the managers (one when asked did he have a conscience replied "yes and a contract as well") and agency workers, who all answered when questoned about crossing "the agency said if i don't go in i'll be sacked".

double standards by rm, we don't b+h but it's ok for our agency providors to...

:cfo :mfo

Re: this morning

22 Oct 2009, 11:39

I thought this was a thread about holly willoughbys tits. :Very Happy

22 Oct 2009, 11:42

crooner1981 wrote:I thought this was a thread about holly willoughbys tits. :Very Happy

Hmmmm.....Holly........did you see Jordan on This Morning earlier? Made Holly look even more gorgeous! :nana

22 Oct 2009, 12:29

Sci_Dog wrote:
crooner1981 wrote:I thought this was a thread about holly willoughbys tits. :Very Happy

Hmmmm.....Holly........did you see Jordan on This Morning earlier? Made Holly look even more gorgeous! :nana

Maybe Jordan could join RM's side of the negotiatons...as that other pair of giant tits Crozier and Higson can't be bothered :nana

22 Oct 2009, 12:32

misterbryn wrote:
Sci_Dog wrote:

Maybe Jordan could join RM's side of the negotiatons...as that other pair of giant tits Crozier and Higson can't be bothered :nana

And the CWU could take Holly and her fine assets to help us????

22 Oct 2009, 12:36

sorry mate..Holly's round mine this week in the afternoons doing my housework :dance

22 Oct 2009, 12:39

misterbryn wrote:sorry mate..Holly's round mine this week in the afternoons doing my housework :dance

Liar. liar, pants on fire! Knickers hanging from a telephone wire!

22 Oct 2009, 12:40

Hey Blueboy you made the Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2009/ ... tal-strike

11.44am:
Striking workers are sharing their thoughts and experiences on the postie chat rooms, Royal Mail Chat and Postman Chat.

Blueboy writes: "Not a bad show this morning, a few staff on the line. No staff crossing, just the managers. One when asked did he have a conscience replied "yes and a contract as well".

Harry09 writes: "Just come back from freezing my tits of since 5.30 this morning 100% out at DA mail centre. Around 50-60 on the picket line."

See they are using your posts so again a warning about what you post, you have no idea where it will appear. There was nothing wrong with Blueboys posts I hasten to add but you can see where it can lead. :hmmmm

22 Oct 2009, 17:19

i see they convieniently missed off the bit bit about the agency tho'...

:sad:

22 Oct 2009, 18:47

Now I'm going to have to go to the toilet.....................................................because the lights better in there :wink: